Display Screen Equipment (DSE) is a device or equipment that has an alphanumeric or graphic display screen, regardless of the display process involved; it includes both conventional display screens and those used in laptops, touch-screens and other similar devices.
What is a DSE Assessment?
The DSE assessment takes a holistic, ergonomic approach to the working environment including:
- The display screen equipment itself
- The office chair
- The desk and workstation layout
- The tasks carried out by the individual
- The flexibility of the individual
- Existing illness / injuries
What leads to poor workstation postures?
- Lifetime habits of adapting to ill-fitting furniture
- Lack of adjustment with the furniture provided
- Poorly arranged or designed work environment
- Existing illness or injury
- Lack of training / awareness
- Pressures and pace of work
Click here for further information on our DSE Assessment and related services