All our support workers complete our thorough recruitment process to ensure we provide the best possible service levels to students including:
- Right to work and identity checks
- Face-to face interview
- Two reference check and follow up
- Completion of our induction program
We are fully compliant with the necessary policies and procedures:
- Lone worker policies
- Health & safety procedures
- DSA-QAG Quality Assurance Framework
The full range of NMH support and charge rates can be found under the non-medical help menu to the side. Please note, if you are working on a mobile or reduced size screen, the menu will be located below.
Please note that charge rates are not fixed and are open to negotiation.
- If your university has high volumes of DSA overspends or international students that require support, we can help by offering reduced rates
- For freelancers or for students who already have a preferred and trusted support worker, we can add them to our group of support worker professionals
For further information, or to discuss your non-medical help requirements for your students, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01204 534 311.