- Turn your handwritten notes into editable text
- Recognize up to 22 languages: English - Canada, English - GB, English - US, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Danish, Spanish, Spanish - Mexico, Finnish, French, French - Canada, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian,Swedish.
- Wireless connection for easy use on the go
- Capture your notes and drawings anywhere
- Store up to 100 pages
- Works on any paper with normal ink refill
- Also use your pen in tablet mode
How does it work?
- Simply write your notes with the provided standard ink pen
- When you are back to your computer, simply upload your notes!
- Using the provided software suite, all your notes will be converted into editable texts!
- The pen is wireless, use it everywhere You can also write when connected
- Edit your notes in your
- favourite software!
- When the receiver is connected to the computer by using the "Inkwell" technology, you can use the digital pen in applications such as iWork’08 and ’09.
- Coverage area: upto A4
- Resolution: 100DPI (32 bit colour quality)
- PC connection: USB
- Digital Pen: 133x14.5mm
- Receiver Unit (LxWxH): 72x32x15mm
- Batteries included
- Pentium-class CPU
- G3 Power PC or Mac Intel processor
- 128MB RAM
- 50MB of free disk space
- CD-ROM Drive
- Free USB Port (computer or HUB)
- Windows Vista/XP/2000
- Mac OS 10.5 and above (Note: Myscript handwriting conversion is only compatible on a pc so you'll need Mac conversion software such as iWork).
- 1 note taker
- 1 USB receiver
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Easy Note Taker manager software
- 1 MyScript Notes Lite software
- 4 SR 41 batteries (for the pen
- 3 Ink refill
- 1 metal case