- Provides accurate and comprehensive spell checking of numeros subspecialties of dental medicine covering oral pathology, radiography, orthodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics, pedodontics, periodontics, and dental pharmacology, plus related drugs, equipment, and materials.
- Covers general and hospital dentistry including patient management; preventive dentistry; oral diagnosis; temporomandibular disorders; and restorative, esthetic, and implant dentistry.
- Includes extensive surgery word lists with thousands of terms from the fields of oral and maxillofacial surgery, neurosurgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, craniofacial surgery, orthognathic surgery, and head and neck surgery.
- Correctly spells abbreviations, acronyms, eponyms, alternative and variant spellings, and plural word forms that change due to Latin origin such as foramen and foramina.
- Quickly and easily spell check dental terms like dentoalveolar, labiogingival, distolabioincisal ... or thousands of other dental terms.
- Includes newly coined words and phrases and medical slang that are increasingly becoming a part of the daily lives of dental health care professionals.
- Works inside your favourite Microsoft, WordPerfect, or Lotus spell checker, exactly like your spell checker so there is nothing new to learn. No manuals to read, no commands to learn, and no more embarrassing dental spelling errors