- Includes comprehensive pharmacologic - therapeutic classifications covering anesthetics, anti-infective agents, antineoplastic agents, cardiovascular drugs, central nervous system agents, dental agents, diagnostic agents, enzymes, gastrointestinal drugs, oxytocics, serums and vaccines, vitamins, and more!
- Correctly spells thousands of OTC (Over the Counter) drugs and prescription pharmaceuticals, generic and trade name drugs, Latin and Greek terms used in prescription writing, and orphan drugs.
- Includes the newest experimental and investigational drugs and chemotherapy drugs, as well as scores of new medications for treating AIDS such as Neupogen, Fluimucil, Leucomax, and Virazole.
Allows you to look up the correct spelling of pharmaceutical terms while inside your spell checker without exiting your program.
- Includes the names of pharmaceutical manufacturers, drug distributors, and pharmaceutical company labelers.
- Works inside your favorite Microsoft, WordPerfect, or Lotus spell checker, exactly like your spell checker so there is nothing new to learn. No manuals to read, no commands to learn, and no more embarrassing pharmaceutical spelling errors.