- Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT v4.0 (SP 6), Windows 2000, Windows XP Home & Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v5 or later
- Intel P2 400 Mhz equivalent or higher, 125 MB free hard disk space, 128 MB Memory or higher
- PCI or AGP graphics card (not "on-board" - Windows Hardware Compatibility List approved.)
- Sound Blaster compatible sound card (not "on-board")
- Twain compatible scanner
|Product Code - 044X53
Whether at home or in the work environment, this means that your privacy does not have to be compromised: you can read letters however and whenever you choose without relying on other people. Independence is maintained and working practices remain unaffected.
Easy to use
Cicero starts talking automatically as soon as the page scan is complete. It is fast, accurate, and easy to use and includes context sensitive help. Start and stop speech instantly with a key press, or browse through a document using the cursor keys. Cicero comes with full lifetime technical support by telephone or email.
Large Print and Braille
Cicero also supports refreshable Braille displays, so that you can scan your printed correspondence and read it directly in Braille. Scanned text can also be exported directly to a Braille translation program for the production of embossed Braille documents.
For those with low vision, Cicero allows you to view your document on screen in large print. You can also choose high contrast colours and select your preferred font.
- Scans and reads automatically, using RECOGNITA'S OCR engine
- Simple one key operation
- Scanned text can be converted onto any word processor or translated into Braille with the appropriate equipment
- Switch languages on the fly
- Adjusts for paper orientation and italic text automatically
- Adjust for faint text automatically
- Hot key to switch between plain text and text in columns (such as recipes or newspapers)
- Display scanned text in high contrast colours and large print