Full time: 37 hours per week
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
Barry Bennett are one of the largest suppliers of assistive technology to students in receipt of DSA (Disabled Students’ Allowance) throughout the UK. We provide installation, familiarisation, training and aftercare to students who have been recommended assistive technology following an ‘assessment of study needs.
The role of an ergonomic assessor is to provide a bespoke service to our clients who require specialist equipment due to musculo-skeletal problems and/or a physical disabilities. Full training package to be provided.
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge across the ergonomic marketplace, for example seating manufacturers and ergonomic furniture and accessory suppliers
- Provision of onsite assessments with clients on a 1 to 1 basis, making recommendations for appropriate specialist equipment
- Submitting reports in a timely manner based on suggested solutions and recommendations
- Working closely with manufacturers to ensure the most appropriate equipment can be specified
The successful applicant will possess the following qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient, friendly and professional manner with customers
- Proactive approach to resolving issues to customer satisfaction
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Well organised and able to work to a high standard
- Adaptable to each customer’s individual requirements
- Strong customer facing skills
Extensive ongoing training will be provided across multiple technologies and disability types, working towards accreditation on the various AT packages.
Benefits to include:
- Candidates must be available for a 3-day induction - dates TBC
- Laptop and mobile phone will be provided
- Candidates must have clear written and verbal communication skills
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must have a full driving license
- This role will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Birthday Leave *rules apply*
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Birthday gift
- Onsite gym – Bolton office
- Organised company social events
To apply please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
As a Disability Confident Employer, Barry Bennett will undertake to interview an applicant with a disability who meets the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and will consider them on their abilities. If you wish to be regarded as disabled for this purpose, please indicate this on your application. Additionally, if you require information in accessible formats, please request this.
Please Note - No Agencies
As a Disability Confident Employer, Barry Bennett will undertake to interview an applicant with a disability who meets the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and will consider them on their abilities. If you wish to be regarded as disabled for this purpose, please indicate this on your application.
Additionally, if you require information in accessible formats, please request this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org