Barry Bennett Ltd is the leading specialist supplier in assistive technology and ergonomic solutions to students in receipt of the DSA.
As a responsible member of the business community, it is the policy of Barry Bennett Ltd to meet the needs of customers whilst ensuring that the environmental impacts of its activities, products and services are identified, managed and reduced where possible. The company has undertaken a benchmarking exercise and is working towards a programme of environmental improvements.
The company's environmental policy aims to achieve the following:
- To ensure that applicable environmental legal and other requirements are fully met
- To reduce waste, conserve energy and explore opportunities for re-use and recycling
- To prevent pollution and to continually improve environmental performance
- To set and periodically review environmental improvement objectives and targets
- To ensure that staff work towards achieving this environmental policy
The policy will be communicated to all employees and persons working for or on behalf of the Organisation. It will be made publicly available and will be reviewed on an annual basis to assess its effectiveness.