Arrange your NMH support

Arrange your NMH support

The package of support that disabled students can access though the Disabled Students Allowance funds non-medical helpers (also known as support workers). If you attend a college or university in Bolton we can provide you with a professional support worker.

The recommendations made in your Needs Assessment Report will determine the type and frequency of support you can access.

A full list and description of our support roles can be found in the role descriptions section of this website.

In order to arrange your support we will require the following:
  • A copy of the authorisation letter from your funding body. Click here for an example of the letter
  • Your course timetable

The information can be sent to us by post, fax, or email. Please see our contact details below:
Barry Bennett Ltd
Bennett House
Unit 3, Viking Street

t: 01204 534 311
f: 01204 362 783

Alternatively, please complete the simple form below and we will get back to you to help you through the process. As soon as we have received your information, a member of our team will 'match' you with a support worker who has the appropriate role specific skills, for example note-taking or study coaching skills, to support you with your studies. The support worker will be given your contact details and will contact you immediately to arrange to meet with you. The support is always delivered during term time and on your university campus.